Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday 6 June 2013

Tribute for a birthday boy

3rd June 2013, his 23rd birthday. May all his wishes come true.
                                      <3 <3 <3
He - is the eldest son in his family.
     - always try to cheer me up when I'm down.
     - wipes my tears when I cry beside him.
     - ever cried because of me.
     - try his best to overcome his ego to comfort me.
     - accompany me when I need someone to talk to.
     - The most common requests that I get from him: take care & smile always
     - is charming & understanding.

                                                 
             HAPPY BIRTHDAY

3 comments:

  1. thanx my dear!hehe <3
    she
    - is the eldest daughter in the family of six.
    - a very happy-go-lucky person.
    - bubbly and cute.
    - cried for me.
    - always has the cutest smile.
    - a reliever.
    - The most common requests: take care & smile always, stays comel.
    - is charming & kind hearted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are so lucky to have each other...I am envious!

    ReplyDelete