Blogger Backgrounds

Friday 23 December 2011

Merry Christmas..:)

Shalom/Peace be with you ,
Dear bloggers,
First of all, I would like to wish all my Christian friends a blessed early Merry Christmas. I'm sure most of us do having their own dreams and wishes for this coming Christmas. Well, I do too. What I want for Christmas are the peace and harmony of this country and may God showering his blessing upon my family, relatives, friends and acquaintances. Another thing that I want to share with you guys is that God has granted my prayer for I have passed my Foundation years final exam. Praise be to God. Of cause, that was my early Christmas's present. So, I now can say hello to Degree (Bachelor of Education in Teaching English as the Second Language) starting from next year. Amen. It feels like a dream that I never dream before.
What's next?? Let's see..
I'm glad that I'm still remain "single" towards the end of the year 2011. It's quite funny to think about it for I've a number of my friends started to be in a relationship and even has already settled down. For most of the time, I don't really mind about it as I'm still a student. My journey as a student is still far more to be explored and focused on. However, I'm sorry as sometimes I need to cover myself as someone in a relationship to certain people, especially to the guys. I'm tired to be chased after those who I think is not my "cup of tea". Let's remain as friend, ok? Reminder: This is just what I feel during this moment, and if you guys want to criticize about it, go ahead. I'm not going to blame anyone anyway. Remain humble is my policy for all the time. I hope so.
Last but not least from me, guys. Once again, hohoho..Merry Christmas...Joy to the world, rejoice and be merry. Light of the world, shine upon us. God Bless.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment