Blogger Backgrounds

Friday 9 December 2011

Ombak Rindu

Shalom,

Fail:Ombak Rindu.gif    The 1st novel that being introduced to me when I was in Form 1. Since then, I love to read love story novel especially in Malay Language. I have read this novel twice as I love the story line very much. I learned to accept the truth of true love usually never did run smooth. But, I wouldn't let myself blinded by fairy tales too..hahaha..

"Hati terkenang,mulut menyebut.Bagai sinaran pelangi yang menyinari langit, takkan lagi menyepi setelah hujan berhenti membasahi muka bumi." (Ryna91,2011)

hmm..Last week, my cousin and one of my friends have accompanied me to watch the movie. It's superb and the rating that I give to the movie is 8/10. I felt very satisfied when I knew that there's another friend of mine even gave 10/11 for that movie.WAH!!!hehe..

 Ok people, I hope all of you will grab the chance to free yourself from your busy life, and spend some time to watch this awesome movie.Till then, thanks for reading this blog entry. :).. <3




Last but not least....."Rembulan menjadi bukti,keteguhan menyinari gelap malam sendirian.Namun dihadiri bintang2 menyerikan pekat malam, menemani bulan tatkala memerlukan."  <3

2 comments: