Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday 13 July 2011

FRIENDSHIP..

Shalom I bid to all,
“Ketika seseorang meminta pertlgn & dlm kesusahan, bantu lah setakat mana yang mampu. Jangan cuma mencari seseorang itu hanya ketika kita memerlukan bantuan. Kerana satu hari nanti jika kita memerlukan bantuan tiada sesiapa yang akan dapat membantu.
or if I translate it in English, it sounds like this: When someone is in need and asking for our help, try our best to help them based on your own capability. We must not search for others only when we are in need. If so, there’s no one can help us when we need helps from them someday.  
This quote is actually taken from one of my friends FB’s wall post. Thanks Sha. (:D) She’s one of my close friends and like a sister to me.
Beside this quote, another quote that found very simple yet meaningful to me is as shown in the picture below:

Thanks Aen. (0.0)” ..ahhaa,,, oooo..so sweet..^^

If you guys asking me what the meaning of FRIENDSHIP is/are, my answer/s would be:
1. More precious than gold, as luminous as the moon, everlasting and  beyond description.
2. Friendship mostly begin from several acquaintances, or maybe even from the first acquaintance. From there, it starts to grow and the people involved will be tested on their faithfulness towards each other. Along the journey, there’s no doubt they will experience the joy, as well as the sadness moments. The formulae to stay longer in friendship are: believe without evidence, loving without conditions and trusting without hesitation.



2 comments: