Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday 30 July 2011

I have a dream,,JC

Shalom evry1.. 
hmm..I'm sure that most of you are familiar with the song by Westlife, I have a dream..Surprisingly, I just got to know another version of the song.Both of them are using the same title and the same tune..hehe..I got the lyric from one of the church members, Auntie Josephine..Thanks auntie..:D


I have a dream

1. I have a dream, a song to sing
    For Christ the King, my everything
    And I see the wonders
    That my Lord has done
    And I see the people
    He has touched and won.

    Chorus:   I believe in Jesus
                   For His love has touched me deep inside
                   I believe in Jesus
                   When He touched me
                   Oh how I cried.
                  
                  ( Now He's my Lord, 
                   And He's my King. ) - Ending (twice)

2.  I have a dream, to love my King
     And all my life, to Him I sing
     Love to see the love-light
     Shinning in His eyes
     And to see His glory
     High up in the skies.

3.  I have a dream, of humanity
     A dream of love, and harmony
     I can see all people
     Live like family
     Loving one another
     In true unity.


Lord, I give you my heart..(:



1 Corinthians 13:13 
"Meanwhile, these three remain: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love."


No comments:

Post a Comment