Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday 8 January 2012

Memorable outing..

Shalom,

7th January 2012..Speechless, excited and touched..<3
It's been a week now..Thanks so much..I hope I'll remember all the things that we have done together during our outing yesterday..Another dream came true..hehe..How much I miss the moment right now..Since I'm totally speechless, adding with some mix feelings - which I myself can't even describe it at this moment, I might not write this entry longer as what I did previously..Whatever it is, here are some of the activities that we have gone through yesterday: Arrived at Mid Valley, went lunch at Food Junction Corner, watching movies "Papa I <3 you", "shopping", taking pictures, bought some "sushi" for dinner before heading back to campus..huhu..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment