Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday 13 October 2011

Deep thought..:D

Shalom,

1st:
"Humbly I come, and receive them as my friends/relatives. No one can stop me, because I believe that there shouldn't be any boundary between me and them. Typical mindset people might call me unfaithful, but I already forgive those who have misjudged/accused me."
Matthew 5:44 - 45 " but i tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. "

2nd:
"I love the way I am, for God has created me so. Sometimes I do look down on my own capability. However, I know that God never forsaken me. Instead, He send other people/ through His words (in gospel) to remind me how precious I am, and open my eyes to foresee those who need my helps/support the most."

No comments:

Post a Comment