Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday 22 October 2011

Nothing is impossible!!

Shalom,
Hey..it's been 5 days I didn't post anything in my blog..huhu..So for today, I would like to share something that really close to my heart..are you guys ready to know about it??hehe..here it goes..

Last night, I went for the youth meeting at church together with another 6 of my friends from IPBA..Olga, Wewin, Easter, Awa, Allen, n Treshie..During the session in that meeting, we watched a movie entitled
"Facing the Giants." If you guys want to know more about the movie, kindly read the summary of it at http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0805526/plotsummary..

Among the parts that touched me are:


What are we living for???




the most amazing speech..NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE..




OST "Facing the giants."

No comments:

Post a Comment