Blogger Backgrounds

Monday 1 August 2011

The 2nd Discovery..:D

Ryna91 (2010)  - Season in the Sun..

The best things about you
Not like others
Others might not know you
Perhaps you think that
Even me
Because you are so mysterious

But somehow
I think I have a speciality
Which makes me knew
The real you
Pretend to make you smile
Even pretend to accompany you
When you need someone
To comfort you
Trust me
I’m not one of them

Each time when you are down
You might not realise
How painful it was
To watch you
And let you drown
With your emotion
I try so hard
Maybe it’s not enough
You make me confuse
Why I need to care
Everything about you
Am I out of my mind?

Until the end of the day
You make me wonder
How’s your life
Tomorrow? Next year?
Even in the next few years
Are we still close with each other?
Or we might be far apart
Lost until the very end
Till we’ll meet again
In the next world


No comments:

Post a Comment