Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, 26 August 2011

Joy moment!!!

Hi,
FINALLY!!!!it's another approximately 10 days of break..YAHOO!!!!
OMG..certainly can't wait to reunite with my family in about a few more hours from now...hehe
After having a long discussion with my parents, my dad has came out with a short list of the venue that we will be going for our VACATION...miahaha,,just hope that everything will run smoothly.Amen.
The 1st destination or the 1st day: have some fun around KL..hihi
The 2nd destination or the 2nd day: GENTING HIGHLAND..hmm..again???but never mind, as long as I'm with my family, everything is just fine to me..^^
The 3rd destination or the 3rd day: PENANG..oh mami, <3 u so much..at last I have the chance to go to Penang..hihi
The 4th destination or the 4th day: it's either still in Penang or going to LANGKAWI ISLAND.. YEAY!!!
The 5th destination or the 5th day: going back to KL again..:D..
The 6th destination or the 6th day: MELACCA / BATU PAHAT..well..it's because we haven't buy the bas ticket to both destinations..huhu..otherwise, we're going to stay at Melacca for 2 nights before we come back to Batu Pahat and stay a night there.
n last but not least...sayonara...KL, i'm home..(:


Genting Highland - First World Hotel


Petronas Twin Tower

No comments:

Post a Comment