Blogger Backgrounds

Friday 26 August 2011

Joy moment!!!

Hi,
FINALLY!!!!it's another approximately 10 days of break..YAHOO!!!!
OMG..certainly can't wait to reunite with my family in about a few more hours from now...hehe
After having a long discussion with my parents, my dad has came out with a short list of the venue that we will be going for our VACATION...miahaha,,just hope that everything will run smoothly.Amen.
The 1st destination or the 1st day: have some fun around KL..hihi
The 2nd destination or the 2nd day: GENTING HIGHLAND..hmm..again???but never mind, as long as I'm with my family, everything is just fine to me..^^
The 3rd destination or the 3rd day: PENANG..oh mami, <3 u so much..at last I have the chance to go to Penang..hihi
The 4th destination or the 4th day: it's either still in Penang or going to LANGKAWI ISLAND.. YEAY!!!
The 5th destination or the 5th day: going back to KL again..:D..
The 6th destination or the 6th day: MELACCA / BATU PAHAT..well..it's because we haven't buy the bas ticket to both destinations..huhu..otherwise, we're going to stay at Melacca for 2 nights before we come back to Batu Pahat and stay a night there.
n last but not least...sayonara...KL, i'm home..(:


Genting Highland - First World Hotel


Petronas Twin Tower

1 comment:

  1. I dyed the brazilian virgin hair uk and closure and left it overnight, and washed it out the next morning, the bundles dyed well and the lace wigs was still black. So when I added developer, I left the bundles to sit for 6 hours and washed it out. This brazilian hair bundles was great but please if you guys could please get the same hair extensions from the bundles down to the closure it will be awesome. I will definitely be ordering this lace front wigs uk again but next time I will just make sure I let the closure sit in the developer for maybe 36 hours.

    ReplyDelete