Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday 6 August 2011

Week 6 LDV journal..-.-"

Hye!! One of the best journal entries that I ever wrote..cheh..lol,,-.-"

Date: 28th July 2011.

This week we received another two assignments, English Studies and "Pengantar Pendidikan". I personally think that the task given for all the assignments this time is a bit challenging. Academic writing seems to be the main focus, especially for Language Development and "Pengantar Pendidikan". In order to complete all those tasks, its require a lot of readings and research. Furthermore, critical thinking to make recommendation and also analysis for certain topics definitely is not as easy as eating porridge. My biggest concern now is to get all the useful materials or sources, which can contribute ideas and knowledge for my assignments.

 - it's only 101 words, therefore I didn't state the no. of words in my journal entry before this..*wink* huhu..we are supposed to write the journal with about 150 words..:'(


No comments:

Post a Comment