Blogger Backgrounds

Monday 15 August 2011

Several things that can make me happy..(:

Hi there,


Everyone must have things that can comfort them, especially when they are feeling down/angry. So do I..^^
To me, the first thing is prayers. For most of the time, I really need prayers to strengthen me in whatever challenges that I'm facing in life. There's no other joys that can compare to the feeling when the prayer has been granted by God.
Secondly, songs/ music. I love singing and listening to music. I'm a kind of person who are very choosy in term of choosing the genre/content (lyric) of all the song in order to include them in my music library. -.-"..:p.. For your information, I have fallen in love with the sounds of piano/keyboard, guitar and violin. It's such a credit to those who can play those music instruments very well, and I feel a little bit upset because I can't play even one of it. :'(
Thirdly, plain white color and plain yellow color small butterflies. I'm sure all of you know which butterfly that I refers to. In my personal opinion, the butterfly symbolize happiness and freedom. Every time I see any of them, I'll start smiling. The feeling is so great and it reminds me of how awesome God's creation is.
Fourthly, the collection of accessories such as ear rings, rings, bracelets, heels and etc. haha..well, it's normal for any girls or women anyway. Oppsss.. but it doesn't mean that I have to spend most of my money to get all those stuff in one shot,ok???hahaha...


That's all from me for today..thanks for spending your time to read this blog post..hihi..




Butterfly flower..waaa..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment