Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Conscientious..:D

Shalom,


"Conscientious"..This word keeps on playing in mind today (23th August)..huhu..yeah..thnx 2 Ms Pat..n yes..I was crying again right after I came into my room, which was after I finished my last lecture.aaaa..


Definition:  Guided by or in accordance with the dictates of conscience; principled. (Free Dictionary from net)


Ms. Pat..How I wish you know that I have improve a lot, especially in my writing component. I also wondering why sometimes I look down on myself to talk/speak a proper English with you. I'm sorry, Ms. Pat..n yes..I have to admit that I always do careless mistake in my grammar because i'm still in learning progress. 
hmm..I hope that I can do better in my final exam, n I promise you I'll score good result for my LDS..<3 u Ms. Pat..hihi..





No comments:

Post a Comment