Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday 11 August 2011

The Climb by Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana


Hye everyone.. 
«A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself. What a man can be, he must be.» — Abraham H. Maslow" ..


Well..guys...Music and poems are my passion...:D




Verse 1
I can almost see it.
That dream I'm dreamin
But there's a voice inside my head saying you'll never reach it.
Every step I'm taking.
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction.
My faith is shakin.
But I gotta keep tryin.
Gotta keep my head held high.

Chorus:
There's always gonna be another mountain.
I'm always gonna wanna make it move.
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose.
Ain't about how fast I get there.
Ain't about what's waitin on the other side.
It's the climb.

Verse 2
The struggles I'm facing.
The chances I'm taking.
Sometimes might knock me down but
No I'm not breaking.
I may not know it but these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah.
I Just gotta keep going.
And I gotta be strong.
Just keep pushing on 'cause,

Chorus:

Yeah-yeah

Chorus:

Yeah-yeah-yea

Keep on moving,
Keep climbing,
Keep the faith,
Baby.

It’s all about,
It’s all about the climb.
Keep your faith,
Keep your faith.

Whoa, O Whoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment