Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Q & A btwn my frnd n I..

Shalom,

While I was buzy searching for the articles that can be used for my LDV assignments, suddenly one of my best friends, Lonna, gave me a situation in written form statement that required my opinions or to be exact, my personal responds regarding it. -.-"..:D
Here it goes,

Q: What do you think about someone that is she need to choose to go between 2 roads. One road is very far and full of hardship but got many opportunities which she turn down to. Another road is kinda wavy but short and still somehow so far many good things happen to her. Regardless of other people opinion saying that the other road is much better since it far but plenty opportunities. So is this a blessing behind her success?


A: hmm..it's true dat as a man, we tend to confuse for most of the time about which road dat we should taken in our life. Sometimes, it's a blessing to a person 4 having a lot of choices despite he/she might think dat he/she is x worth it or it also might be the other way round. What I mean here is dat 4 moz of the time/by chance, we'r given at least 2 roads, which its required us to be wise in our option. We should nvr evr 4saken God all the time. As someone dat r really weak in flesh, we muz hv faith towards God n let Him decide the rite track 4 us 2 move on. We juz hv 2 pray n at least do some things dat we think might gv us some ideas on all the options dat we hv, e.g: list down all the possible pro n con. So, my dear sis...am i answering ur q?hihi..


So, to all my fellows..Don't worry, be happy; happy go lucky..miahahaaa,,,









No comments:

Post a Comment